Friday, February 23, 2024

Encounters With God

Praise God for once again another Holy Spirit encounter. You may remember two weeks ago as I was getting ready to go to bed, I decided to watch “just one more” video on my TV. God spoke to my heart in a powerful way through that video. On Wednesday night this week it happened again where I “just happened” to come across a video to watch. This video was a live presentation, not previously recorded, so it’s even more significant that the Holy Spirit led me to it right at that moment.

It's amazing sometimes how the Holy Spirit will move to confirm things for us. I had been praying about what to teach at a woman's conference that will be happening on April 6th. This live video confirmed things in such a way that I was having my own Hallelujah party in my living room. You will be hearing more about another portion of this video in the next week or so.

Now, last night I was already in bed when the Holy Spirit got my attention. He led me to remember a dream that Evangelist Steve Hill had in 2012. In 2013 he wrote about the dream in a powerful book titled “Spiritual Avalanche.”  Last night when the Holy Spirit reminded me about the dream, I googled his name to see if I could find it. I didn't find the actual written version of it, but I did find an immensely powerful dramatized 8-minute video where he talks about the dream. Below I have posted the link to the video.

As I watched the video, I was so overcome by the Holy Spirit, especially the last couple minutes of it. After it ended, tearfully, I sat there in awe of how timely of a word it is for the days we are living in right now. I find it interesting that the Lord led me to this because in two weeks on March 9 it will be the ten-year anniversary date of when Steve Hill passed away. “The number 10 is often associated with completeness and divine order.” (biblewithus.com)

At that point I was a little bit too wound up to think about going back to sleep. I decided to start re-reading a book that I plan to read as part of my preparation for speaking at the upcoming woman's conference. Within minutes I'm sitting there with tears coming out my eyes, saying “ohh, ahh” repeatedly, and praying that the Lord keep teaching me to be even more discerning and sensitive to His voice, as well as what teachings/ministries I allow myself to be exposed to.

Lastly, friends we must be living in a that we realize this is not a time to play games with God or His people. Let's get serious more than ever to stand for truth, to reach people what's the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and his Kingdom! Are you ready to jump in? The shift is coming.

In closing here are three scriptures to meditate on. Again, the link to the 8-minute video is below.

Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” (Joel 2:12 NKJV)

“This is what the Lord says: “Stop at the crossroads and look around. Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you reply, ‘No, that’s not the road we want!’ (Jeremiah 6:16 NLT)

21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Matt. 7:21-23 NKJV)

https://youtu.be/ED5SoVZNS48?si=kdpKccvedgN8mVyr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Forward in Life

This article was originally written in 2017. For the past few days, I've been thinking it needs to be shared again. Whoever needs this n...