Thursday, October 5, 2023

TRANSITION TO SHIFT

 NOTE: Below is a shorter version of a teaching the Lord gave me three years ago. Now is the time!

 

INTRODUCTION:

 

There is a shift going on in the spirit realm & it’s about to hit your life. 

 

It’s a time for new beginnings, a new season.  Prepare for and embrace the new. 

 

This won’t just be a revival; it will be a movement. 

·         The labor pains you have been in are about to cease. 

·         The missing pieces will come together. 

 

Help is coming for the transition time. Some of it is already with you. 

 

S.H.I.F.T. 

 

Seek  

 In order to be part of this shift we are going have to be “totally in”.  We will have to decide that we are going to seek God & follow Him with everything within us. 

·         And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.  (Jer. 29:13) (Emphasis added)

·         We need to seek the Lord for His wisdom, His direction… 

 

Honor  

 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. (Rev. 3:8 ESV)

·         If we stay faithful to the vision, be faithful in the house of God… He will be faithful to us.  He will make a way.

·         The Lord has brought about our vindication; come, let us declare in Zion the work of the Lord our God. (Jer. 51:10 ESV)

·         Some have given up on the plan of God, but He hasn’t. 

·         “I have not lost sight of My plans for you the Lord says, and it is your welfare that I have in mind, not your undoing, for you too, I have a destiny and a hope.”  (Jer. 29:11 KNOX) 

 Inspire 

·         God will inspire us to keep moving forward. 

·         But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!” (2 Chr. 15:7) 

·          Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.  (1Cor. 15:58)

Forward 

The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger. (Job 17:9) 

You can’t start the next chapter of your life 

 if you keep re-reading the last one. 

 

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 3:13,14)

 

Transition 

·         “When God moves you to a new place, you may have baggage from the last place, and the baggage doesn’t usually fit through the tunnel of transition. If you want to go to God’s “nest thing” you may have to let something go.”  --Lance Wallnau 

·         Transition is a process – it’s the space in between. 

·         Failing to make the transition when it is time for transition can be disastrous and can cause untold frustrations. God is a God of seasons, and we need to be like the sons of Issachar who understood seasons and knew what to do. See 1 Chronicles 12:32. 

·         Transition often brings new roles and responsibilities. Don’t try to be a “Lone Ranger” in the transition… Seek counsel… 

 

CONCLUSION: 

 

Are you ready for the shift?  Ready to count the cost? 

The wind is beginning to blow… Things are shifting… Are you in? 

 

Are you ready to sing as an old song says: 

‘I have decided to follow Jesus…though none go with me, still I will follow.” 

You know, that’s not just a salvation song…it’s a song of commitment! 

 

Some are known for saying, “Get ready, Get ready, Get ready!” 

The football world says: “Are you ready to rumble?” 

 

I ask, Are you ready for the SHIFT? Are you totally in? 

God is raising up a new breed… 

 

Let us be the one to be different like Caleb in the bible - 

But My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit in him and has followed Me fully, I will bring into the land where he went, and his descendants shall inherit it. 

(Num.14:24) 

 

Come on Church, let’s move forward… 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Forward in Life

This article was originally written in 2017. For the past few days, I've been thinking it needs to be shared again. Whoever needs this n...