Saturday, April 1, 2023

READY FOR A CHALLENGE?

 Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how the media rules everything right now. And, how it's also been interesting how many Christian movies have come out. I think that shows that people are looking for something different. They’re hungry for hope.

The movie “Jesus Revolution” stoked the fire in me to “really” reach people for Jesus.

 A little over 2 years ago the Lord moved me to Taylorsville with a burden and a vision to reach this area. It has been an uphill climb.

Then today I watched a very convicting movie. Yes, there were parts of it that were tough to get through because of the conviction. But it fanned the flame of fire ignited by the Jesus Revolution movie. Ultimately the fire is lit by the Spirit of God in me to do something.

 I am going to be praying that God will show me a strategic plan of what to do to reach people locally with the gospel.  Yes, I will still be working to launch Free Indeed RM. But until it is launched there must be something else that God wants me to do first before Free Indeed is launched. I want to be open and obedient. Maybe help awaken Christians first so there will be people available to help with an outreach of some sort, people ready to share the Gospel without fear?

Through the years there’s been all kinds of “challenges” on Facebook. Some of them very disturbing.

Here is my challenge:

Watch the movie called “Power of the Air.”  No, it’s not a true story but it has a true message in it. Yes, it will be uncomfortable at times, even seem fanatical at times.  But the ending is powerful. After watching it, pray and ask God to stir a fire in you to be more bold for Him than you’ve ever been. Watch the Jesus Revolution movie also if you so desire.

Friends, time is short! First we must make sure we are truly living for God, then we must reach as many as we can with the Gospel. The word Gospel means “good news.” People are looking not only for good news, but for hope. That hope can only be found in a relationship with Jesus Christ.

If you take the challenge or have questions feel free to PM me or contact me by email. If you’re interested, as soon as I know a date and some details, to start planning, I will inform you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Forward in Life

This article was originally written in 2017. For the past few days, I've been thinking it needs to be shared again. Whoever needs this n...